Dream Big

Good morning Whimsy fans Its Bridget here
this time I'm using Say It Big from the March release,
I think everybody needs these stamps in their crafting plethora. 

I don't know about you, but its difficult to find the right words
 and to me this stamp set is perfect for all of that and so much more
they would look good pressed into deep embossing powder and 
used in mixed media.














My card is 6" wide by 16 5/8" long, I then scored 
it at 6" and scored again at 1 3/4 " for the step.
The image is called Dyanne and she is from Wee Stamps



I have also used the the Butterfly Border die  in the background.
I used other bits and pieces from my crafty stash so you 
can see how well Whimsy Stamps co-ordinate  with all of your other 
crafty things.

Have a good day whimsy friends and if you are up 
 for it, the Challenge Blog should be going live pretty soon
and there is a fabulous store gift voucher for one lucky winner.
Take care peeps 


4 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team