A little bookmark

Good morning Whimsy Stamps! Ellie here today with  a little Whimsy Inspiration!

This was my first time ever making one of these corner bookmarks.  Can't believe how easy it was to create! I simply followed a tutorial found online for the basic shape, and then added my own designs.




I used one of the cute stamps from the Whimsy set "playful kittens". It's been colored using copic markers.

 Here is another view of the book mark.
 
Thought I better leave a tutorial for you, in case you wanted to recreate it. Found one  here on the Whimsy Blog made by Iris. I did the same steps up until cutting parts off, I didn't cut off any corners on mine.
For the corner I used the die "Corner Lace Doily 2". Simply added a little flower and a couple of rhinestones to finish it off. This is so quick to make, and with the cute little image it would be a perfect little valentine. You could even hide a little piece of chocolate inside for an extra treat.

Thanks so much for visiting. You can find all the links to the Whimsy Products used below.
Have a fabulous day!!

Products used:
Stamps: Playful Kittens (Whimsy)
Papers: Winter Blues (Whimsy) xpress blend it card, SU
Tools: Lace doily corner 2 die, circle nestablities shape, scallop border punch



8 comments

  1. Aaaaaaah this is soooo cute and always such a nice little gift with such a bookmark, and it´s something we all need now and then. really cool work here and sooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bookmark! Such a cute kitty stamp - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo Cute!! Lovely Coloring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo Cute!! Lovely Coloring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, how cute is this bookmark!! I love it and will have to make some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute cute.
    Thanks for sharing.
    And thanks for the tutorial link.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team