A little bookmark

Good morning Whimsy Stamps! Ellie here today with  a little Whimsy Inspiration!

This was my first time ever making one of these corner bookmarks.  Can't believe how easy it was to create! I simply followed a tutorial found online for the basic shape, and then added my own designs.




I used one of the cute stamps from the Whimsy set "playful kittens". It's been colored using copic markers.

 Here is another view of the book mark.
 
Thought I better leave a tutorial for you, in case you wanted to recreate it. Found one  here on the Whimsy Blog made by Iris. I did the same steps up until cutting parts off, I didn't cut off any corners on mine.
For the corner I used the die "Corner Lace Doily 2". Simply added a little flower and a couple of rhinestones to finish it off. This is so quick to make, and with the cute little image it would be a perfect little valentine. You could even hide a little piece of chocolate inside for an extra treat.

Thanks so much for visiting. You can find all the links to the Whimsy Products used below.
Have a fabulous day!!

Products used:
Stamps: Playful Kittens (Whimsy)
Papers: Winter Blues (Whimsy) xpress blend it card, SU
Tools: Lace doily corner 2 die, circle nestablities shape, scallop border punch



9 comments

  1. Aaaaaaah this is soooo cute and always such a nice little gift with such a bookmark, and it´s something we all need now and then. really cool work here and sooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bookmark! Such a cute kitty stamp - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo Cute!! Lovely Coloring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo Cute!! Lovely Coloring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, how cute is this bookmark!! I love it and will have to make some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute cute.
    Thanks for sharing.
    And thanks for the tutorial link.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Inspirational Blog! We hope you become inspired to visit with us again! Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Design Team