Happy Mail

Happy New Year Whimsy Fans, Iris here. Hope you all had fantastic holidays together with your family and friends. The card I want to share with you today was published in our last issue of the Whimsy Inspiration Magazine.

You can view the whole issue online HERE.

I used Penguin Happy Mail from Crissy Armstrong and colored it as usual with my alcohol markers - I think I used Copics here. Sentiment is from the Tis the Season Notables 5 Set and cut out with the matching Notables 5 die. I also used the Layered Snowflake Die and the Snowflake Border die.


Close-up look on the little fella. To give the snow some texture and sparkle I've added Stickles and mica flakes.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
 
 

6 comments

  1. This is so beautiful, really awesome creation, that´s for sure.
    Oh how sad it still feels, that the magazine wount come out anymore. I´ll definitely miss it with all the awesome projects and ideas, and sooo much wonderful inspiration from you girls, so glad, we can still see them here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how nice and cute!!!!
    greats from corry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! And what a lovely sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutley stunning card so beautifully coloured and presented so perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, what a super cute image! I love this little fella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glitter snow!! Beautiful coloring.. and a fun and Happy image!! And the Snow Crystals are Gorgeous!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team