Special Guest - Rhea Weigand

Hello, again!  It's Rhea back today with a quick and easy card for someone sweet.


This card was fun and easy, as it has two of my favorite things.  Flowers and butterflies.  Did you know Whimsy has 3 sets of flowers that you can use with foamiran or paper to color and shape as you wish?  There are also now 2 wonderful sets of butterflies.  I used the one by Jennifer Dove.  And, don't you just love this Whimsy Paper!  I sure do!  

Thank you, Whimsy Stamps, for having me as a Guest Designer this month.  I really enjoyed playing once again with all of your wonderful products.
Here are the products I used:  All are from Whimsy Stamps:
Just in case here is another great set

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team