Gratitude

Happy Thursday! This is Jeanette and today I want to share a card made with one of the newly released background images.  While this image is named Delightful Daisies, since it is the Autumn, I felt that I could interpret them as chrysanthemums. I love a huge pot of these pretty flowers on my door stoop in the Autumn! They last for so long and the colors are so warm and comforting.



I had to include pictures from different angles because I love how the gold embossing and the gold paper under the sentiment just glow!

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:
*NEW Delightful Daisies Background Rubber Cling Stamp

Card Builder Windows Die Set

Gratitude Word Die Set

VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)



Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers:

Flower Centers: Dark Brown 062, Dark Oatmeal 066, Oatmeal 064

Flower #1 : Wine Red 024, Bright Yellow 052

Flowe #2: Brown 060, Tea Rose 220

Flower 3#: Yellow 050, Tea Rose 220

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo



1 comment

  1. I can't even put into words how much I love this card Jeanette, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team