Christmas Tidings to You & Yours

Hello, friends!  It's Andrea with you to share a card featuring the adorable Christmas Bunny Row rubber stamp.  I don't know what's cuter - their little tails or the sweet face of the bunny turned around.  What do you think?


I stamped those cute bunnies with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with my Copics (Did you know Whimsy know carries Copic markers?!).  After adding some details with a white gel pen, I fussy cut the bunnies.  I coated the snow with Spectrum Aqua Clear Sparkle Overlay and added Glossy Accents to the berries.


For my background I inked up some Bristol Smooth paper with distress inks in the following colors:  Spun Sugar, Scattered Straw, Shaded Lilac, and Wilted Violet.  I flicked on and blotted up some water droplets and then heat-set the panel.  I stamped with Versamark the smallest snowflake from Snow Flurry a few times and white heat-embossed the flakes.


I popped up the bunnies with foam tape onto my background and flicked on some watered-down white paint.  Onto vellum I gold heat-embossed a sentiment from Snowman Tidings.  After bannering the vellum, I wrapped it around the top of my background panel and adhered it to the back.  I also added some drops of glue behind the sentiment so that it would lie flat on the front.  Finally, I adhered the whole thing to a top-folding white card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to sign up for the Whimsy Stamps newsletter, which usually has a discount code for subscribers.  And don't forget to take advantage of the sale below.

Image may contain: text

Christmas Bunny Row  Snowman Tidings



3 comments

  1. This Bunny loves those bunnies. They are so cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. these bunnies are beyond adorable - love this image:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card!
    Happy Holidays!🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team