You are Loved - Shaker Card

Hello Whimsy friends. I'm happy to be up on the blog today using some of the new products released in January. 

I wanted to use the fun new Valentine Assortment Sequin mix so I thought a shaker card was in order. I did want to point out that the price point on this fun new product is only $2.50 - what a steal!  

I first started by taking the largest two dies from the Hand stitched Nested Rectangle Dies and ran them through my Big Shot together to create my frame for the shaker card. I love the fun stitching detail that these dies provide. I did decide to use a light grey card stock for both the frame and the card panel for something different.

I set that aside and stamped on the front of my card base using the fabulous You Are stamp set. Don't you just love the font of the loved portion of the sentiment?  I stamped three red hearts around the sentiment from the same You Are set.

I then adhered acetate to the back of my frame and then filled the card with lots of the Valentine Sequin Assortment mix. I did want to mention that before I added the frame to my card panel, I took my anti-static powder tool and ran it around all of the sides of the foam tape so that the sequins wouldn't get stuck to the sides of the card.










1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team