Bee-Cause!

Hi Everyone!

It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you!

For my card today I've used the sweet Bee-Cause stamp by Krista Heij-Barber, with a butterfly that 'flies' across the card to visit the flowers using the fabulous and easy-to-use  Slip 'n Slide die set.


I've also used the April Showers digital papers by Tracy Wray, Vintage Digital sentiments by Bev Rochester and Summer Breeze Enamel Dots, all available from Whimsy Stamps.


The stamped images are coloured with Copic markers, and fussy-cut, then arranged onto my card to create a little garden scene. I finished the card with some bright Whimsy enamel dots.

I hope you like it! You can see more details on my Blog;  Embellished ExpresShan's.

Thanks so much for visiting today and hope you have a great week!

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team