Moose Friends

Hello lovely crafters! Linda here with my turn to post on the blog and this time I've gone all CAS. This is not my usual style but I do love it when you want to send a quick card in the post and it really does seem to suit some images more.

This stamp, Moose Friends by Crissy Armstrong, appealed to me as soon as I saw it, it's just so fun and heart warming. I love the punny sentiments that come with it too and just had to use one of them on my card.


I coloured them up with my distress ink markers, (if you would like to know the colours just pop over to my blog here), to match these lovely papers. You're getting a bit of a sneak peek of these as they are being released next week!

I thought this would be perfect for sending to a couple for Christmas, but you could also send it to a loved one or from the 2 of you etc or just to a friend, the choices are endless depending on which sentiment you use.

That's it from me today, have fun!

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team