Woodland Christmas Tree

Happy Monday Whimsy Fans! Ellie her today, my turn to share something with you!
This card was made for our recent release last week.


The tree was stamped onto Bristol Vellum cardstock, colored with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils and then fussy cut. Please note, there are also some swirls around the tree, but I cut them off here, so it would fit my design. 
The sentiment was stamped onto a circle diecut, and I inked the edges using distress ink. Hill/snow were made using Whimsy's stitched border dies, and I placed the sentiment and tree behind the snow. I added some red and white twine and glitter to finish off the card. 

You can find the Whimsy products  here:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy your day and be sure to visit again here soon!

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team