Penguins Carry the Tree

Hi Everyone! It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you!

 
For this card I used the adorable new image from Crissy Armstrong called 'Penguins Carry the Tree' and also the new Elegant Snowflake Die Set. Oh my gosh aren't these little guys just too cute?! :) :)

 
My colouring medium of choice was Copic markers, and you can see the colours I used listed on my blog. I used some digital papers and I fussy cut around my image so I could use the papers as a background.
 
I added stickles to the snowflakes and also the ground for snow. I double mounted the little penguins, and finished the card with some pearls. 
 
I hope you like it! You can see more details on my Blog;  Embellished ExpresShan's.

Thanks so much for visiting today and hope you have a great week!



2 comments

  1. Wow, that's a really gorgeous card. I'v seen that image a lot but I think your card does a super job of enhancing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team