Shy Girl

Hello Everyone Iris here! Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend so far! Today I like to show you a card I made with one of the new Time For Tea Designs images 'Shy Girl'.


I colored her with Distress Inks. She was stamped onto Fluid hot press watercolor paper. I've been neglecting my Distress Inks for quite a while now and I'm trying to use them more often. It's always just so fast and easy to color using alcohol markers. But definitely enjoy coloring with DI, it's so relaxing and I love the soft look of it! 
 
This is also my inspiration card for our new Whimsy FB Group Challenge.
Come and join our group
to enter the challenge. There's still plenty of time as the challenge runs until February 28th. This month you can win a $15 Whimsy Voucher!!

Hugs,
 




3 comments

  1. Beautiful! The subtle colors on the image is gorgeous. Fantastic detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are some fabulous cards! I love each and everyone one, but the one image that stands out to me is that "littlest angle mother", that is so full of emotion! Great job everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team