Vibrant Violets

Hello Whimsy Fans! Iris here today  and I like to show you a card I made with one of the new Monika Martinson images called 'Vibrant Violets'. Momas designs are the newest addition to the Whimsy rubber stamps collection. Monika design's the most beautiful floral images. If you were hopping with us last week you might remember seeing this card.



I colored the beautiful violet image with Copics and made my card in a clean and simple style. The sentiment comes with the 'Vibrant Violets' set. These floral images are perfect for many occasions and so much fun to color. Here a closer look on the image:


Unfortunately I did not write down the Copic colors I used but as far as I remember the blues were from the B60's range, the greens YG11, 13, 17 and the yellow something like Y11, 13, 15, 17


Not much embellies used on this card besides ribbon, 3 mini pearls and some Stickles on the blossoms. As much as I like to embellish my cards once in a while I enjoy making CAS cards. :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Iris

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team