Wee Mountain Lily

Hi there Whimsy fans!!
Stephanne here, how are you!?!?
It sure is hot in Kansas as of late!!
I'm glad I thought twice about doing much planting
this year, as it would have most definitely been 
squelched by the sun!!


I wanted to share a card I made with our stamps from this months release, it's the completely GORGEOUS Mountain Lily image by the uber-talented Sylvia Zet. I have given Lily a feathered friend to gaze at by simply taking my previously released Peggy stamp and stamping her tweet friend onto my paper. In addition, I have used one of the sentiments from the newly released Take Flight set by raindrop echo designs, along with its coordinating die cut.


I just wish I could be up in the mountains with her right about now!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

hugs, stephanne

7 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Stephanne. I love your coloring, the way you used the square doily, and such gorgeous details!! Great idea to use Peggy's little birdie friend with Mountain Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! This is stunning. The image is so gorgeous and coloured beautifully

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, love the image, can't wait for my stamp to be delivered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful! I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the square doily! The coloring is also amazing, and love the sparkley parts. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. hoi stephanne
    wat een lieve en prachtige kaart met die lieve zachte kleuren en hoopt dat je mijn taal kan vertalen:-))
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team