Dream the Impossible

Hi Everyone!  Niki here.  I have a card to share with you today that I created for the last Whimsy release using the adorable Hopeful image from the Wee Stamps line.
IMG_1037
Isn’t this image so pretty?!  It think this might be one of my all time favorite images.  It's just beautiful and it’s so much fun to color!
I colored the image with copic markers (listed on my blog here) and used some patterned papers from My Mind's Eye's Dolled Up paper pad.  I used a sentiment from the Magical Mini Letter Seals set and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
IMG_1040
Are you ready for the new release?  Lots of adorable stamps coming out really soon!  Stay tuned this week!
Have a great day!
Niki

4 comments

  1. Hi Niki, Wow what an image and your colouring is done to perfection so beautiful is the layout embellishments its absolutely stunning:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your card. I love that image too. It is so pretty. Your coloring is fabulous, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niki
    This is just fabulous and the image is so dreamy and I love the way you have coloured it.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team