Lemon Pepper

Good morning everyone and happy friday! I hope you are having some fun things planned this Easter Holiday!

Ellie here, and it's my turn to show you one of my Whimsy creations. I hope you will like it!



This was one of the cards I had made for last month's release.

I used the super sweet stamp "Lemon Pepper" from the Elisabeth Bell collection. The sentiment was also from last month's release, and I know I will be using that set A LOT. It's called "Celebration Circle Pennants" from Whimsy's Raindrop Echo Designs, and of course there is also a matching die set available to cut the stamps out, the Circle Pennants shapeology die set.

I love how this card turned out. Of course I really like the sketch I used here, I believe it is a sketch from an older "Raise the bar" challenge.

The image itself was colored using Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. I decorated the card with several diecuts, one of them is from whimsy's new Picket Fence die, then I also used Whimsy's "Vines" die. The flowers were cut with a die from MFT, and the the grass was done with a Martha Stewart punch. The papers are from My Minds Eye.

It wasn't easy to sew around the circle, so where you see the little yellow tab on the top left is where my sewing was messed up. It was a good thing though, because now I think the card really needed something yellow on the left side anyway LOL.



Thanks so much for visiting the Whimsy Inspirations blog today!

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter!

5 comments

  1. Elli,
    This is beautiful, love the image and your coloring. Thanks so much for sharing your talent and wonderful inspirations. I love the magazine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little image, so pretty, I love the pink and yellow together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, especially with the green you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elli, oh what an amzing card your image is stunning and your colouring is absolutely beautiful, such a lot of detail too just gorgeous:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ellie,
    Love the card and I love your colouring. The whole card is so full of spring and really cheerful, thanks for sharing it with us.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team