To My True Love.....

Hello it's me Patricia and it's my turn to post on the Whimsy Blog. I want to share two cards I recently made.

The first one is using the Stamp from Kenny K Luscious Linda available at the Whimsy Stamps store. I colored this image with Copic Markers, My sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps, by Raindrop Echo I really like these Love Letter Seals.





My second card I used Untamed Love by Crissy Armstrong right now its sold out, But Contact Denise and she will let you know when it will be available. I colored this one with Copics too, lots of glitter on this one!!





Both my cards are perfect for Valentines Day or just to say "I Love You"!! I hope you enjoyed my cards, until next time!!

1 comment

  1. These are beautiful, Patricia! fabulous colouring.
    hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team