Projects with the the new Kenny K Rubber!!!

Hi All!! I hope you all have had a great weekend.  I decided to pop in and share a few fun projects with the most recent rubber release.  Have you seen the new releases lately... Whimsy now carries Kenny K images in RUBBER!!

For my first project.....
I decided to make a CD cover project using one of Whimsy New Kenny K Rubber Images. I just LOVE how they stamp, they are fabulous and just too cool!!! I was thinking this would be a GREAT gift for someone!! Have you ever made a CD and wanted to give it that EXTRA???...Once you personalize it, it becomes not only just a CD but a GREAT gift!!

 I had a BLAST making this .... I used this image Download Diva holding her i pod I thought this worked perfectly for a MUSIC Gift.....




 Isn't she so fun???!!!!

Here's the Recipe

Image - Kenny K Rubber Collection by Whimsy Stamps - Stamped in Momento ink and colored with copics, cut out and popped up

Paper - Not sure this collection (it was a gift) Whisper White, Basic Black

Accessories - SU Brad, Music Note Cuttlebug Folder, Sewing Machine, Black and White Twine, Satin Ribbon, Making Memories Black Designer Ribbon



For my second creation, I used this cutie called All That. I thought she would make a GREAT friend card and she was so fun to color and paper piece. I just thought her hat would look great in these colors....





Here's The Recipe

Image - Whimsy Stamps - Stamped in Momento Ink, Colored with Copics, cut out and popped up, also paper pieced her hat
Sentiment - Misc Su Sentiment stamped in Momento Ink
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Grey Designer Paper Marjolaine
Accessories - Nesties, Sewing Machine, Silver Bling, Misc White Ribbon, Flower Charm, Stickpin, yellow and white twine


I hope you enjoyed my creations today!  

Have a great week!!!

1 comment

  1. fab cards, love the apper piecing and I have that image so will give it a go with the hat. Thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team