Winter Seal Tags

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  :o)

Just a quick post from me today to show you these cute Christmas tags I made using one of the brand new rubber stamp sets that were released last week - Winter Letter Seals:




As soon as I saw Ann's new Winter Letter Seals stamp set, I knew I needed to use them to make tags ready for Christmas. I stamped one of the Winter Seals onto some SU Kraft card stock and then used my Cuttlebug and one of my small scallop circle nesties to cut them out - perfect size! I then used my Nesties Labels 1 to cut out and emboss the back shape. I inked around both die cuts with some brown chalk ink and then glued them together. I punched a hole and threaded through some double-faced satin ribbon, added two matching pearls for the holly berries, and finally stamped "To" and "From" on the reverse. They were very labour intensive, but everyone who has seen them has asked me to make some for them! I have also made some using wine coloured ribbon and matching pearls which makes them even more 'vintage' looking. All my family have now put their orders in, so guess who will be making a LOT more of these over the next few weeks, LOL?

The Winter Letter Seals are currently out of stock as they have been SO popular, but new stock will be arriving on Friday (Nov 19), so get yourself on over to the Whimsy Store and pre-order them now and they will shipped out to you when the new stock arrives!

And don't forget that the Whimsy 2-year anniversary celebrations are going on through the whole of November.  This week you can grab 20% off ALL custom designs (includes all digital and rubber designs). WOW!  Ann added 10 new customer rubber stamp designs to the store last week, so there are now 50 custom rubber designs and 22 custom digital designs to choose from!  I'm sure you will agree that this is a perfect time to stock up and make use of that 20% discount!

Perhaps a few more Whimsy goodies will fall into your shopping basket along with the Winter Letter Seals and a custom design?  How about some of the new and gorgeous Designer Papers and maybe a Whimsy Shapeology Die or two?

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Simonne

3 comments

  1. Loving those tags, stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for the best garment seal tags? With our garment seal tags you can rest assured that your products will be protected from tampering and counterfeiting. Our garment seal tags are made from high quality material. Contact us today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team