Meljen's Special Release

Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday!!! I wanted to share a creation with you that I made with this darling NEW image in the Meljen's Collection Fisher Moose. This was a special release this week in honor of Melissa's Father....Oh my goodness he is just PERFECT for those dad cards!!! Hope you enjoy my creation!!



I used this FUN Basic Grey Paper Max and Whiskers along with some Basic Grey buttons. I added stickers to the buttons to spell out DAD!!

Also I wanted to remind you that EVERY THURSDAY there is a NEW Meljen's Release, stop by the store and check out what she released today HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by I hope everyone has a GREAT Thursday!!!

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team