Jelly Bean in the Crissy Armstrong Collection!

Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday!!! Today I would like to share with you a couple creations I made using this darling Whimsy Image Jelly Bean. Jelly Bean is so versatile and just sooo SWEET. First I would like to show you how I used him for Halloween. I added this fun witches hat, added a little broom, and colored him up for Halloween!!! Hope you enjoy my creation!!!

For my next creation, I would like to show you how I used the same image for a Birthday Card. Jelly Bean can be used in many ways, I have even seen him in blog world with a Santa hat on!!! I just love those images that can used for many occasions. Hope you enjoy my Birthday card I created with Jelly Bean.

For this creation, I used fun bright colors, added a birthday hat, and this fabulous sentiment available here at Whimsy Stamps in the Raindrop Echo Designs Collection!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!!!

3 comments

  1. So adorable! Love that elephant. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so darling and beautiful!! Love the added hats and details on each. You so rocked this image gf!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is soooooooo adorable Crystal, really love the halloween one, never thought of using Jelly Bean for Halloween, what a brilliant idea.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team