Beautiful Poinsettia

Hello Whimsy fans! Today I have a card to share using some of the fabulous and very beautiful new Whimsy Stamps Holiday stamps.


Initially, I was going to use a different Whimsy stamp for the main focal part of this card (can you guess which one it was?  Just look at the stripey paper for a clue, LOL!), but once I'd made up the base of the card, I decided it just didn't look right, and so I inked up the large poinsettia stamp from the Vintage Christmas stamp set and set about colouring it, then cut it out and popped it up with foam pads.  I also stamped the swirls onto the mistletoe DP and then traced over them with a gold spica pen:


The 'Merry Christmas' sentiment stamp, plus the holly stamp that I used to stamp on the green background paper, are both from the Jingle Bell Ride stamp set.

Thank you for dropping by today!

Hugs,

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team