Beautiful Poinsettia

Hello Whimsy fans! Today I have a card to share using some of the fabulous and very beautiful new Whimsy Stamps Holiday stamps.


Initially, I was going to use a different Whimsy stamp for the main focal part of this card (can you guess which one it was?  Just look at the stripey paper for a clue, LOL!), but once I'd made up the base of the card, I decided it just didn't look right, and so I inked up the large poinsettia stamp from the Vintage Christmas stamp set and set about colouring it, then cut it out and popped it up with foam pads.  I also stamped the swirls onto the mistletoe DP and then traced over them with a gold spica pen:


The 'Merry Christmas' sentiment stamp, plus the holly stamp that I used to stamp on the green background paper, are both from the Jingle Bell Ride stamp set.

Thank you for dropping by today!

Hugs,

1 comment

  1. Your card is gorgeous. I love that poinsetia image. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Inspirational Blog! We hope you become inspired to visit with us again! Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Design Team