Tis The Season....

Hello it's me Patricia, and it's my turn to share on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog. I have an older Stamped image to share with you, it's one of my top favorites by the Super talented Crissy Armstrong, this one is called Cool Ride. I colored my image with Copic Markers. When my card was all finished I spritzed it with Tattered Angels for a nice Winter mist!!



My sentiment is by Raindrop Echo sentiments, Holiday Ticket Sentiments, just really cute and adds the perfect touch to your card! Don't forget Whimsy has the Shapeology "New Ticket Die" for your ticket sentiments, perfect cut every time!!



Thank you for peeking in!!

2 comments

  1. OMG!!!! Stunning.....when I grow up - I want to be a card maker just like you. Love it. Hugs Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team