Day 21 of the Countdown to Christmas Event

Hi friends -- welcome to Day 21 of our Countdown to Christmas event going on this entire month. Today, I am using the gorgeous Build a Poinsettia die along with some other products available from Whimsy Stamps.

I first started by taking a white piece of card stock and running it through my Big Shot multiple times using two of the dies from the Hand Stitched Borders. I love the detail and interest this gives the back panel.  

I then went ahead and die cut a few of the poinsettia pieces. I embossed just some of the tips and edges with gold embossing powder. I then heat embossed the sentiment which comes from the In my Backyard stamp set with the same gold embossing powder onto some vellum.  I adhered the vellum to my card panel that has the stitching detail. I then added fun foam to the entire card panel to give some dimension. I then added my poinsettia die cuts and added some berries which were created using some Nuvo Drops.



Here's a close up of the products I used today from Whimsy Stamps. 




Hugs!
Alanna







2 comments

  1. very nice card
    Happy Holidays!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card love CAS thanks for sharing and merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Inspirational Blog! We hope you become inspired to visit with us again! Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Design Team