Cupcake Treat


Hello! Linda with you for some inspiration today.

It's no secret that I love Sylvia Zet's sweet images. Honestly if I had the time I would colour every one of her stamps up as soon as they were released, but with work and other commitments sometimes I have to wait till I can get them on a card.

I adore this sweet image called Cupcake Treat, it's totally sweet and lots of fun and perfect for all sorts of cards.
Today I've made a card in my more usual softly shabby style, and kept the colouring pretty light.



Coloured in my usual distress ink markers, I've mostly stuck to neutrals and pinks, though the pink is fairly bright to give it a little lift.
You can find the colours used on my blog.

I used some Wink of Stella on the wings, which you can just about see in the pic below, but it's so much more sparkly in real life!



Thanks for dropping by,

2 comments

  1. Ooooh wow your card is so stunning beautiful design and super cute image l just love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team