Wee Freddie

Happy Wednesday Whimsy fans and thanks so much for visiting!
 Ellie here today, my turn to share a Whimsy creation with you!

 For today's card I used the super adorable stamp "Freddie" from Whimsy's Wee Stamps collection.

 
After coloring with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils, I fussy cut the image. I left out some of the thin lines when fussy cutting, that's why the little heart is attached right at the end of the tail and not at the end of the thin line as seen on the actual image. 
The sentiment is from a Wee set also available at Whimsy Stamps (Flower Fairies). I thought it was perfect to use with Freddie too. It wasn't originally planned to fussy cut the image, but after choosing this pretty paper, that matched my coloring perfectly, I didn't want to cover it up, that's why I decided to fussy cut. Unfortunately this paper is  no longer available, it was also from Whimsy. I finished off by adding some extra flowers to the top (which I cut out from this designer paper) and I added some hemp twine. The sentiment has been popped up with dimensionals. 


I hope you liked my card today. Thanks again for visiting, and wishing you all a 
Happy 2016!!

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team