Sunday, April 19, 2015

Super Boy....up up and away

Hello Whimsy fans hows it going ? its a delightful afternoon
here in Cornwall in the UK. How is the weather where you are ?


My inspiration post is a little late this week because
it was the grand blog hop on the same day, but without further ado
 here the my inspiration card 
I have used Super Boy by the very talented Illustrator 

Krista-Heij-Barber, he is they cutest little dude, 
on this card I have used a little acetate to mount the zap and pow
to give this card a little movement. I used the Pierced Stars to 
help draw your eye to the image.

 
















Have the very best of Sundays Whimsy friends
and i will see you soon
take care 


1 comment:

  1. Stunning coloring and great design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Inspirational Blog! We hope you become inspired to visit with us again! Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Design Team