Dreams of Paris

Happy Monday Whimsy fans, and thanks so much for stopping by today! Ellie here today, sharing my newest Whimsy creation with you.

The main stamp I used today is from Whimsy's Mi Ran collection. It was just released earlier this month. I used some other stamps from Whimsy here as well, you can find the links below. 
I stamped the image onto copic xpress blending card an colored with copic markers. Then fussy cut. Designer paper is from my stash, but I used some Whimsy stamps to add to the print of the paper. 
 
Here is the Whimsy Stamps product list:
 Lavish Flourishes (this beautiful stamp set is on clearance) Life Defined
nested rectangle dies set (Whimsy Stamps)

I hope you liked today's card. 
Enjoy the rest of your week and since I (Ellie) won't be back here again until next year, I would like to wish everyone a 
very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!



2 comments

  1. Beautiful! Lovely image and design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is perfection! I love all the details and excellent coloring. The layout balance is terrific too! Thanks for sharing this wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team