Time to Sparkle

Hello Whimsy Fans! Ellie here today, my turn to share a creation with you! This is a very recent card I made. Hope you like it.

The stamp is brand new, just released last week. The sentiment is an older one, but it fit so well with my card design, that I just had to use it. Dies are also older, but favorites too! 

The "curtains" were simply made by cutting an oval diecut shape. I had to cut two ovals, because my paper was double sided, but if your paper is the same on both sides, you can just use one oval. 


This is how I usually decorate the insides of my card. Fairly simple, with minimal stamping and matching designer paper strip. I do like to leave lots of room for writing.

Whimsy Product list:


*NEW Snowflake Dancer - Click Image to CloseGirl Talk*NEW Winter BracketsSnowflake BackgroundLayered Snowflake DiesSnowflake Border Die 
Thanks so much for stopping by the Whimsy blog today. Be sure to check back often for more Whimsy Inspiration!

Have a fabulous day,
 

3 comments

  1. So gorgeous, and I agree, the sentiment is just perfect for this stamp here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card and gorgeous image coloured to perfection too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the coloring, as well as the way you did the inside of the card - very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team