A 'Wee' Baby

Hello everyone and a happy Friday to you all.  It's Ann-Marie popping in today as it's my turn to share some of the Whimsy love with you all.  

So I am going to share with you my exploding box which I made using the new release Wee Stamps image 'New Baby'.  When I first saw this cute little stamp I new exactly what I wanted to make with it.  My sister is expecting her first little bundle of joy in a few months time so I have made this for her. 


Medium:  copics
Papers:  First Edition 'Animal Antics'



Okay, thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend folks.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx

4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh this is adorable.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Inspirational Blog! We hope you become inspired to visit with us again! Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Design Team