Little Miss Mary

Hi Everyone!

I hope you're enjoying our fabulous March Rubber & Die Release Blog Hops! While you're here being inspired by all these beautiful new Whimsy creations, I thought I'd remind you to join us for this months Whimsy Stamps Facebook Challenge! 

Please hop over and join the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Facebook Group  (if you haven't already) and play along with our March challenge - you could win a $15 Whimsy gift voucher!

The theme for March is "Spring", and here is my card using "Little Miss Mary" by Elisabeth Bell, "Lovely Spring Sliders 2 Sentiments" and "Slider 2" Dies.

 

Hope you like my card... you can find more information (including Copic colours) on my Blog: Embellished ExpresShan's.

I hope you'll join us in the  Whimsy Stamps Facebook Challenge!


3 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team