Snowman String of Hearts!

Hi Everyone! It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you!

I made this card for our November Rubber & Die Release, using the adorable "Snowman String of Hearts" by Crissy Armstrong. I couldn't resist their happy little faces! ;)

I also used "Layered Snowflake Dies", "Season's Greetings Notables 7"  and "Notables 7 Die" by Raindrop Echo Designs -  all available from Whimsy Stamps.


 The designer papers are Simple Stories 'Handmade Holidays' 6x6 paper pad, and I used Fun Flock and Stickles for some sparkle and fun!


You can see more details, and the Copics colours I used, on my blog Embellished ExpresShan's.

Hope you have a happy day!

5 comments

  1. This is so gorgeous, a relly beautiful card, that anybody would love to recieve any time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!! I see this snowman joining my supplies !!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so lovely beautiful image layout and lovely embellis used too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the little details on this card! The colors are just perfect. I like how they based on the brown. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh wat ziet dit er lief en werkelijk prachtig uit!!
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team