A little inspiration from Jodi

Good morning peeps in blogland - hope your Monday is going well.  Jodi here with a card to share!

I used this adorable Elizabeth Bell image called Maybelle with Chores - Isn't she just too stinkin' cute!  I colored her with my Copics and decided to put her on a simple easel card to show her off.  

The grass is hand cut out of paper from my scraps and I added the fence cut from some distressed wood paper.  The flower and letters are die cut and the quilted style paper is from My Minds Eye.

Thanks for sharing your day with us here at Whimsy.  
Wishing you a wonderful day!







No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team