Whimsy $50 Gift Voucher WINNER!!

Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to announce that the winner of our $50 Whimsy Stamps Store Gift Voucher is...

(Random Generator #14)...  
Sharon from "Sharon's Kardz Korner"!!
 
Sharon wrote;
"Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS. So happy for you guys! I love rubber stamps and need to build up my collection of Dies, so that's how I'll be spending my voucher, if I win. hugs Sharon"  July 22, 2013 at 3:33 AM
 
CONGRATULATIONS SHARON!!
 
Please email Denise at whimsystamps@gmail.com to arrange your gift voucher!
 
Thank you to all our wonderful Whimsy Fans who joined in the fun, and took the time to enter!
 
Love and Hugs,

4 comments

  1. Thanks Shannah. I am beyond excited at this news. YAY!!! Thank you so very much for the opportunity. It's my birthday on 2 August, so this is a very welcome gift. hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS Sharon, I´m certain you´ll enjoy the prize without doubt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Inspirational Blog! We hope you become inspired to visit with us again! Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Design Team