Something oh so cute!

Hi Whimsy Fans, 

Ellie here today sharing some whimsy inspiration with you! 
I am  sure you have all seen the new whimsy stamps May release by now. Wasn't it absolutely amazing!! I know I fell in love with lots of things, and today I am showing you a card made with my most favorite stamp from the release. 


This is actually a complete stamp set, with sentiments and all, you don't have to choose a puppy in this set, you get them all!! The set is called "Naughty Puppies" and is illustrated by the amazing Sylvia Zet, available in red rubber at Whimsy Stamps. 

Of course I couldn't decide which one to use, and so I just decided to use them all on one card. I just love how it turned out. You might have already seen it, as it was the card I created for the May sneak peek blog hop. You can see the post on my blog HERE.


Here is another photo. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to visit this blog often, as there will be something posted  here (almost) daily.

Have a wonderful day and 
happy stamping!



3 comments

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous - and just so darn darn cute. I am wondering whether you cut out all these puppies by hand. If you did - OMG - you do amazing detail work and besides patience - what kind of scissors do you use>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is stunning and what cute images too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team