Cherished Friend


Good morning Whimsy Fans!
Ellie here today, sharing a card that I made using the adorable stamp "I love you slow much" from last month's release.


  I had so much fun coloring this cutie! I actually stamped the image onto the designer paper, then also on neenah card stock, then cut it out to adhere onto the designer paper. The sentiments and the border die used on the top are also all whimsy products, as well as the sentiment dies used. 

Here is a complete list of products used, including links to the Whimsy products used.
Stamps: I love you slow much, Friendship Notables 2, Everyday Button Sentiments (all by Whimsy Stamps)
Papers: My Minds Eye (lost and found collection), neenah solar crest
Tools: Lace border 1 die, notables 2 die, button die, janome sew mini, faber castell polychromos pencils for coloring 
 Embellishments: glitter and twine

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your weekend!


4 comments

  1. So pretty is your card and image is just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the beautiful image on the text paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little piece of gorgeousness! It's a beautiful image but you have turned it into a masterpiece x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team