Something 2Cute

Good morning Whimsy Fans and a happy Wednesday to you all!
Ellie her today sharing some fun whimsy project that I made for last month's release. Sorry, I just couldn't decide which card to post, so I decided to post the 2 that I made using the stamp set 
"Just for you" from Whimsy's 2CuteInk line. 

Here is the first card, using the adorable little skunk from the set. I have also used the new
 "Bingo card and sentiments" sets from Whimsy's Raindrop Echo collection. 
The "bee happy" stamp is part of the 2Cute set.



I used one of my favorite sketches, not sure where I found it at, it's been a while. Added some pretty designer paper scraps from my stash, and some punched grass too. To finish it off I added  a prima flower with a button and did some sewing too.




For the second card I'd like to share this cute inchworm card, another adorable stamp from the set "Just for you" by 2CuteInk for Whimsy Stamps.


I made this for the current "Whimsy Inspirations" challenge with the theme of "add some metal". 


If you haven't played along yet in the challenge, there are still a few days left to play along, Whimsy Stamps is offering some fabulous prizes as always! And don't forget you can enter up to 3 times for more chances to win!


Both the stamp and the sentiment are from the set "Just for you" from the 2CuteInk line. Such a versatile stamp set! 
I created a CAS card with it, just adding a few layered circles to the top using polka dotted papers with some metal brads, and then the strips of designer papers to the bottom. The sentiment was meant to be just stamped onto the card front, but as it happens many times, I stamped it crooked and had to "fix it" by stamping it again on a white paper scrap and cutting it out instead. That's how I ended up adding the pink paper strip, and the button too. They wouldn't have been part of the card if I hadn't stamped crooked, and I do like how it turned out.


Here's a quick view of the complete sets I used today (simply click on them to see them at the whimsy shop).

*NEW Bingo Card and Sentiments*NEW Just For You


 Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to come back often for more Whimsy Projects from the Whimsy Stamps Designers.

Hope you enjoy your day, and happy stamping!!

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team