Season's Greetings

Happy Sunday Whimsy Fans and thanks so much for stopping by! 

I just wanted to share a couple of cards with you today that I made using some goodies from our November Release.


If you hopped along with us last month, then you might remember seeing these cards along the way.

For the card above I used the super cute stamp  "Christmas Hamster" from Whimsy's Wee Stamps collection. The snowflakes background paper was created by using the  snowflakes background stamp designed by Ann of Raindrop Echo for Whimsy Stamps. I think it turned out beautifully embossed with white embossing powder. My sentiment is from the set "Holiday Notables 2" and I used the  notables 2 die to cut it out. 

Papers are from my stash, I embellished with some ribbon, gold cord and punched branches (MS punch). 




The card above was made using the super adorable stamp Wee Berry also from Whimsy's Wee Stamps collection. Another must have for me!


The designer papers used here are from Whimsy's Michele R. designs Winter Blues paper pack. These are so beautiful and perfect for all kinds of Winter Projects, not just Christmas.

The border on the left side was done using the Snowflakes border die, the sentiment was layered onto one of the snowflakes from the  Layered snowflake die set.
I used a sentiment from the set  Snowflake mini letter seals


Hope you're having a wonderful and relaxing Sunday! And don't forget about our upcoming 
NEW RELEASE - TOMORROW!!

Hugs,
Ellie.

2 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful cards. Outstanding coloring, choice of papers and layout and embellishments. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team