Jingle Cat

Hello and Happy Weekend to all of you! Hope you are having some fun things planned! And maybe you are lucky and it will include creating a card!

It's my turn (Ellie) to show you a card today. I made this for last month's release.


I used the super adorable stamp "Jingle Cat" illustrated by Crissy Armstrong. If you know me, then you know that Animals are my most favorite kind of stamps, I loved them from when I first started stamping, and still do. So this kitty was right up my ally, and it was so much fun to color this cutie!

Not sure if you can tell, but the kitty's head has been popped up with dimensionals. The "Deck the Hall..." sentiment is from the new set  "Holiday Carols Notables 4" by Whimsy's Raindrop Echo Designs. "Merry Christmas" was masked off a stamp by Penny Black.

Love the new "Holly and Berries" die which was also just released last month. I added a button and some twine in place of the berries.

Of course I had to finish it all off with some stitching.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope I inspired you to get out your cute critter stamps to create a cheerful christmas card too!

Have a fabulous weekend!!

4 comments

  1. Oh what a fab fab image and your colouring is gorgeous!! beautiful layout and a truly lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw loving this hunnie and the layout is gorgeous, so is the cute little cat brilliant hun huggies June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Dear! I've just discovered your lovely blog, and I'm now following you ~ so nice to meet you!
    Best,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhh soooooooo cute! hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team