Hazel

Hi Whimsy Fans! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Ellie here, it's my turn to post to the Whimsy Blog.
Today I would like to share a card that I made for last month's Whimsy release using the adorable Hazel from the Wee Stamps collection.

She's been colored with my faber castell polychromos pencils. The little vines that you can see inside the "moon" were done using  one of the new leafy corner dies. Papers are from SU and Basic Grey, I used a little stamp to create the "starry" background using white craft ink.
The sentiment is from SU, it was a larger sentiment and I simply cut out the two words that I wanted to use.

Thanks again for stopping by!
Hope you have a wonderful day, whatever you have planned!

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team