Good morning Whimsy Fans! Thanks so much for visiting Whimsy's Inspirations blog today! Hope you are all doing great and enjoying Summertime!

Ellie here, it's my turn to share a card with you today!
I made the card below for last month's Whimsy Rubber Stamp release.

I don't know about you all, but I just love baby cards with storks. And this Meljen's Designs Baby Stork is just the most precious baby card stamp!

I used a cloud die on the blue paper and adhered it to white card stock to create the clouds. The stork with baby was cut out after coloring it. I used a circle die to cut out the hill using some designer paper. Added a button with a bow and then tucked the sentiment under. My sentiment is not from Whimsy Stamps, it's from a stamp company no longer in business, but if you are looking for a baby sentiment set, then you should check out Whimsy's Baby Sentiments set by Raindrop Echo Designs. It's set of 14 stamps I believe, all for $8.
  To finish off my card I simply did some sewing around the edges and the hill.  A really simple card to  make. Hope you like it!

Thanks again for visiting!
Have a great day!

4 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team