Erin here with you today. In case you missed the big announcement and blog hops.......Elisabeth Bell is now designing for Whimsy Stamps!!! Whimsy just released 4 cottage cuties and boy are they ever cute!!!! Check out the Whimsy store for all the details!!!!
Here are two cards I showcased in the hops.....
Next up is Sunkissed, I just love her!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
- Alanna Moses
- Bev's Creations
- Céline's creations
- Clear Team Inspiration
- Clearly Whimsy Stamps
- Copic Markers
- Crissy Armstrong
- Crissy Armstrong Collection
- Digital Release News
- Digital Stamps
- Elisabeth Bell
- Ellen H.
- Faye Wynn-Jones
- Guest Designer
- Jessie Banks
- Krista Heij-Barber
- Kristen Winkelbauer
- Lee Holland
- Linda Levoir
- Meljen's Designs
- New Release
- Release in Review
- Rubber Team Inspiration
- Sylvia Zet
- wee stamps
- Whimsy news
- Whimsy Stamps
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (224)
- ► 2014 (256)
- ► 2013 (294)
- March Release Round-Up & Mini Blog Hop Winners!
- March Rubber & Die Release - Showcase Day 7
- March Rubber & Die Release - Showcase Day 6
- March Rubber & Die Release - Showcase Day 5
- March Rubber & Die Release - Showcase Day 4
- Happy Easter....
- March Rubber & Die Release - Showcase Day 3
- March Rubber & Die Release - Showcase Day 2
- March Rubber & Die RELEASE DAY!
- Fluffy on the Lily
- Easter Bunny
- Elisabeth Bell Debut Release Blog Hop Winners!
- It's not to late to show your Love with Shape EZ
- February Release Review
- Elisabeth Bell
- March Digi hop winners and a little bit of inspira...
- A little Cottage Cutie and a little Wee Bunny and ...
- EB Little Cottage Cuties 24hr mini blog hop winner...
- Elisabeth Bell Debut Release BLOG HOP!
- Elisabeth Bell Debut Release: Preview Day 2
- Elisabeth Bell Debut Release: Preview Day 1
- March Digi release blog Hop
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2011 (276)
All content on this blog including text, images, concepts, and designs are ©Whimsy Stamps and the Whimsy Stamps Design Team. The original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, contest submissions, and/or monetary gain. Please respect the rights of these artists. Thank you.