To My True Love

Hi Everyone!  Niki here.  It’s my turn to post over here on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog.  I thought I would share a card I made recently that is perfect for Valentine’s Day, Anniversaries, or any time you want to tell someone you love them. :)
IMG_9614
I had to use the adorable Heart Hugs image designed by Crissy Armstrong.  I always love Crissy's adorable images!  I stamped the image with tuxedo black memento ink.  Then, I colored the image with these copic markers: R83, R85, R89, R27, R46, T1, T3, E31, E33, E35, E37, E59, colorless blender.  I used some patterned papers from the Lost & Found: Blush paper pad from My Mind's Eye.

IMG_9619

I also used the Double Scalloped Border die  and the sentiment is from the Love Letter Seals stamp set.  I finished the card off with some stitching, a red button, and some baker's twine.
Have a great day!
Niki

7 comments

  1. Awww Nikki, this is an adorable card, love that sentiment x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card and layout:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring. What a cute image too. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous hun..beautifully coloured and gorgeous papers..what lovely words on the sentiment...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hallo niki
    wat een geweldig mooie kaart heb je gemaakt en zo mooi ingekleurd,diegene die deze kaart gaat krijgen zal zeker heel blij zijn!
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super cute!!! Those sweet colours with that darling image coloured so beautifully!!! Wow!!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team