Let It Snow

Hi Whimsy Stamps fans! Sylvia here with some winter cards I want to share with you!

First here's a card where I used the super sweet 'Served With Love' rubber stamp by Crissy Armstrong, a sentiment from the 'Winter Notables 1' rubber stamp set by Raindrop Echo Designs, 'Layered Snowflakes' Shapeology dies and 'Elegant Notables' Shapeology dies.

And here's another winter card using two rubber stamps from the 'Sleigh Ride' set by Raindrop Echo Designs.

I hope you feel inspired and if you made a winter card using Whimsy Stamps, just leave me a comment and I'll come visit you and take a look at what adorable work you've created! :-)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

5 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team