Fairy Sweet Hello

 
Hello Whimsy Fans it's Iris here! Happy Hump-Day to all of you and thanks for taking the time and stopping by at the Whimsy Inspirational Blog today! My card I like to show you today uses the Fairy Daydreams stamp from the Crissy Armstrong Collection. I colored using Faber Castell Albrecht Duerer Aquarell Pencils. DP is from one of  Basic Grey's new Collections Out of Print. Flowers are from my stash and Whimys Buds.  And here is a closer look on the sweet fairy image:
 
Have a fabulous week!
Hugs,

6 comments

  1. WOW!
    Yes, that's definitly the right word - WOOOOW!!! ;)

    Hugs,
    Randi WS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. I just love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!!! The colours are lovely, that glitter, owie, and I love the leafy vines!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team