Holly Beary Fairy

Hello it's my turn to post on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog. I want to show you a card I made using three diffrent Stamps from Whimsy Stamps.



I used Holly Beary Fairy by Meljens Designs, Calendar Stamp by Raindrop Echo, Holiday Ticke Sentiments also by Raindrop Echo. My paper is the Holiday Folly Paper Pack, really pretty paper!! I colored my image with Copic Markers, I left off the embelishments, sometimes a little is a lot!!



Thanks for peeking in and enjoy your Friday!!

1 comment

  1. ciao!!! this card is adorable, I got the stamp and I created a post about you I hope
    do you like hello

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team