Tidings of Comfort and Joy

Hello!

Have you seen all the new gorgeous Whimsy Stamps released on Wednesday?! If you still haven't participated in our blog hop, you should check this post to see the full blog hop list and take part. The DT projects are beautiful and there are prizes to be won, too. :)

I would like to share with you today a couple of my Whimsy Stamps creations. On my first card I used an image from the Digital Stamp Collection.



The stamp is called Christmas Tree designed by Meljen Designs, while the sentiment is from the rubber stamp set Peace on Earth designed by Crissy Armstrong. I loved colouring in this beautiful image.



On my second project, I also used stamps from the Peace on Earth set designed by Crissy Armstrong and papers are also Whimsy Stamps from the Very Merry pack.



I made a note card box, with four cards inside.



I used the gorgeous branch stamp and two sentiments.



You can see more of these and my other Whimsy Stamps project on my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a great weekend! :)

hugs
Vanja

1 comment

  1. Beautiful. I found your blog while surfing the net, after purchasing some of your digis...I posted a few that I made today. Thanks, I aboslutely love them :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team