Have a Sunshiney Day

Hello!  It looks like the only summer days the UK is going to get ……. again ……. are those we create ourselves, so here’s a bright and summery card for Whimsy Stamps.  With this ridiculously wretched weather we’re having this side of the pond I need all the bright I can get my hands on.

I went digi today and decided to colour up Penguin Swings – now seriously, can you get any cuter than this?!?  I used the Sunshiney Day sentiment from my Vintage Sentiments stamp set, it was perfect for the sweet image.  I finished off the card with some foamiran flowers.  The large pink and blue flowers are made from my Peony Flower Die Set.

bev-rochester-whimsy-penguin-swings


A close up of the flowers.

bev-rochester-whimsy-penguin-swings4

I finished off the flowers with some crinkled organza ribbon. 

bev-rochester-whimsy-penguin-swings1

Enjoy the rest of your week.

3 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team