Will Work for Rubber Stamps

This "Addicted to Rubber Stamps" set is so much fun for us stampers, there are a bunch of other funny (because they are true) sentiments in the set too, can you relate to any of them? ;o)


This was a quick card, I just cut an oval from white card stock and embossed it with a retired SU embossing folder then matted it with foam tape onto another white card.  I stamped my sentiment with Versafine black ink (my favorite ink for sentiments and details) and also the maid image so I could watercolor her.


I used watercolor pencils to color the maid then fussy cut her out without leaving any white border.  I love the perfect white border left when using dies but when I fussy I cut I almost never leave any white around the image.  I find it hides my mistakes better when cutting on the line. 


To complete my card I popped the image up with foam tape and adhered everything to the front of a light gray card base.  

I hope you enjoyed my post today and I hope you enjoy this stamp set designed especially for stampers.  I mean we make and send cards to non-stampers all the time but only another stamper can truly "get it" what we put into them and how much we love our hobby right?!
HAPPY STAMPING!
*NEW Addicted to Rubber Stamps Versafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team