Meet Our Creative Team - Sabrina

My name is Sabrina, I live in Italy, in the province of Turin, I am 36 years old and I am a mother of two beautiful children, a kitten and a little Chihuahua. I am a card maker, I love coloring and creating projects in 3D. I like to keep myself active and I do not really love to idle and those who hang out! I eat a lot, I love the tranquility, the aromas and the mystery of the woods and the mountains and I love listening to the sea on the rocks.

1) If you had to choose, what would your top 3 favorite Whimsy products be and why?  There are many stamps that I love, I confess to be a serial accumulator of stamps ... but I would say that in the first three places there are definitely the digi penguins, Cindy and Love Me Tender.
2) If you could have a super power, what would it be? If you could have a super power, what would it be? Difficult to answer, I would like so many super powers, LOL, but if I have to tell one, I definitely choose to stop the time!
3) List 3 things someone would be surprised to learn about you? I love pink, rabbits and bears ...
4) What Whimsy stamp or stamp set could you not live without and why? well surely I could not be without stamps ... this is a difficult question for me ... as I explained before ... I am a serial accumulator of LOL stamps
5) What is your favorite color combo and favorite coloring medium? I love all the shades of brown and pink! I love coloring with the Tombow, distress and with the prismacolor ... in short, I like to color!
6) If you had to survive on just 3 foods, what would they be? Oh my ... I eat a lot!! I'm Italian so I can answer that I could never live without spaghetti, polpette and tiramisu!
 7) What do you like most about being a member of the Whimsy Creative Team? the opportunity to color the magnificent timbres proposed, and be together with the fabulous people that make up the whole DT.



1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team